Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Reg. No. 707010
- Asuka King is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, a licensed member of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) (R707010).
- Authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to represent clients on Canadian immigration matters.
Who are RCIC and CICC?
- lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society;
- notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec (Québec only); and
- citizenship or immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC)
- Provide advice and explain immigration law;
- Submit applications for immigration matters on behalf of clients;
- Communicate with government bodies regarding client’s immigration matters directly.